Wednesday 6 July 2011

New Blogs Are Always Fun!

Hey everyone! Kelsi here. I made this blog to document my wedding planning journey with Paul and also to keep everyone updated on whats going on! As of now we have colors picked out - a theme picked out - wedding party has been decided (but we still haven't asked them) - and a date. Lets just say I have WAYYYYY too much to do in a few short weeks.

Wedding date. August 20th.

Why so soon? Well, I want a summer wedding. And I'm too anxious to wait for another year. So.. August it is!

Next step: Find a photographer and send out save the dates! If you haven't given me your address yet - you have 3 days to do so before those save the dates go out! If you miss the deadline for those you can still get an announcement. I just figured that with the short time frame I better at least let out of towners know when the big day is!

Also, if you have any suggestions on photographers I would appreciate them! I have a few in the running but no one picked out as of now!

Hope yall enjoy reading about our crazy wedding planning adventures! I'm hoping I can keep up on this blog but if not just understand that I have no time for it!

XOXO - Kelsi

No comments:

Post a Comment