Sunday 24 July 2011

Wedding Planning Take Over

I feel like I don't have a life anymore. Here is what I do.

Work.
Wedding plan.
Sleep.
(repeat)

on my day off...

Apartment hunt.
Wedding plan.
Sleep.

I know that it will all be worth it but right now I'm just exhausted. I need a day to just do nothing.

Well.. We found a photographer and got our engagements done! Woohoo! One thing off the checklist. I'm very happy! I also got my dress back from the tailor and now it fits perfectly.

Paul and I got all of our invitations put together and now we just have to add our engagement photo and then address and send them. We are both working really hard to get everything put together.

Another big step.. I think we found our apartment! We just have to wait and see if the application was approved! Everyone cross your fingers!!

I'm sitting here writing this blog watching project runway and oddly enough they are designing bridesmaids dresses. Well.. they are re-vamping previous bridesmaids dresses. I just asked Tim Gunn if he would sneak those dresses for my bridesmaids.. I also promised I would give them back. How pathetic am I getting? I thought I had what I wanted my bridesmaids to wear.. and now I'm thinking I might have changed my mind! Yikes.. Someone just pick them for me. I know I will probably end up sticking with the outfits I have.. unless I find something thats absolutely perfect and I just have to have it for them!

I really can't express how lucky I am to have family and friends so willing to help me plan everything. I couldn't have done half this stuff without my sister Jordyn. She is a HUGE help and she has done.. and continues to do.. so much for me. She kind of reminds me of Monica from friends.. Just not as crazy. She is very organized and knows exactly everything I need to do with the wedding. She is great. :)

Ahhhh.. only a few more weeks and I am Mrs. Nevin.. I can't believe it. I have never been so happy in my entire life. This is a crazy and stressful adventure.. but also a very fun one. I am so excited to start my life with someone I love with all my heart. I know that Paul is who I am meant to be with and I would not be the person I am today without him.

Goal for this week..

GET INVITATIONS OUT! I am sick of them taking up space in my room. Well.. I'm off to start addressing.

XOXO - Kelsi

No comments:

Post a Comment