Saturday 29 September 2012

Yes I've been MIA

I think I am going to stop making promises to blog more because it never happens. The only excuse I have (trust me its a good one) is that my computer died. I have a new one now. Her name is Mackie. Mackie is a MacBook and I'm obsessed with her. Hopefully she will be used often for blogging but for now she is being used for Paul's homework and my Pinterest addiction.

I'm also extremely busy right now planning a wedding. Yes, you read that right. I'm planning a wedding. Event Management is my major and wedding planning is a dream of mine and I'm just getting my start. If you know of anyone who needs a wedding planner/stylist in Utah please let me know! I'm excited to start this journey of mine and happy that this bride has total faith in me.

Just to keep yall interested here is a little update.

Paul -

My sweet husband has started school at UVU this semester. His major is Media production and composition. If you know Paul, you know that this is a perfect major for him. He is extremely talented and has finally found classes that he loves to attend. He is still working full time at Vivint and still loves it and loves who he works with. He is Liam's best friend and it is so fun to watch them play together. I can't even explain to you how great he is as a father. I always knew he would be amazing at it and I am so blessed to have him be my partner during all of this craziness.

Kelsi -

As I said before, I am planning a wedding and thats pretty much the most time consuming thing in my life right now. I am also going to start training for a 10k. It's in South Carolina next year and its a 6 mile run over the Cooper River bridges. Maybe I will document my progress on here.. but I'm not making any promises! School has been put on hold for this semester since I am still adjusting to life with a baby but I hope to feel comfortable enough to start this winter.

Liam -

This little rugrat is 8 months old now! I know, I can't believe it either. He is crawling all over the place and climbing over whatever he can. He also has been standing up on things and walking around the furniture but so far no solo steps have been taken and I am perfectly fine with that! It's hard enough to keep up with him as is! Liam loves to take baths and loves to splash me. He loves food and has finally figured out how to feed himself which is awesome and not awesome all at the same time. Any little thing he can put into his mouth he thinks is food so I'm constantly on watch. We haven't had any accidents yet and I am hoping it stays that way! Liam is the happiest little boy and everyone that meets him loves him instantly. He always has a huge grin on his face and everyday with him is the best day. I am so happy to be his mom and can't wait to continue to see him grow!


So there is your little update. I am gonna go stalk pinterest and try to find inspiration for my date night outfit tonight. Over and Out. XOXO - Kelsi







No comments:

Post a Comment