Tuesday 22 May 2012

The bread is done. 1/4 of it ingested. And WOW! I'm so proud of myself! The husband loved it as well. I forgot to take a picture of the dough doubled in size. Please forgive me.. I have a 4 month old who decided to get a tooth and so I was tending to his tears aka snuggling with my boy.

Here it is after it was done baking!


Please ignore the slight deformation okay? I tried my best!

I would take a picture of me enjoying the bread but something unfortunate happened today and so I haven't looked in the mirror since I got out of the shower.

That unfortunate thing was a giant flying bug. I'm not sure if it was a bee or wasp. Maybe just a huge fly. But it scared the crap out of me. It just flew into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth and so I ran out and shut the door and creepy flying thing behind me! Paul came to my rescue after work.. but the bug was nowhere to be found. Naturally, I'm still afraid to go into the bathroom. My bladder hates me for it.


XOXO - Kelsi

No comments:

Post a Comment